Posted in Uncategorized
20 November, 2020

Covid Restrictions Update

The NI Executives decision to extend Covid restrictions until 11th December places a risk on our race going ahead on 13th, just two days later. We will be carefully watching how things progress over the next two weeks and let’s be honest, if it looks like the restrictions are going to be extended we will postpone the race as we don’t want to keep you all hanging on for a decision. In the meantime we are proceeding on the basis that the race will proceed on 13th. We all know how good exercise is for our health and wellbeing so get out there and keep running. Please be responsible and fully follow public health guidance. Stay safe and protect others.

Newry City Runners